Citrus fruits add beauty and bite to food and drinks from the depths of winter through the height of summer.
This sunny, beautifully photographed book contains 60 recipes using a variety of fresh citrus fruits, including lemons, pomelos, oranges, limes, mandarins, kumquats, grapefruit, and citrus products such as yuzu juice, orange blossom water, and preserved lemons in a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, desserts, and drinks.
EXCLUSIVE PREORDER OFFER
Preorder Simply Citrus then fill in the form below to receive a free, exclusive eBook featuring 6 hit recipes from the book. Yes! That means you can get cooking and baking zesty recipes right away.
Preorder Simply Citrus from your favorite bookseller:
- Small-Batch Citrus Marmalade
- Savory Lemon and Olive Oil Cakes
- Lime, Ginger, and Coconut Ceviche
- Roasted Mandarin, Carrot, and Bell Pepper Gazpacho
- Orange and Ginger Pork Sliders with Peanut Sauce
- Kale, Cilantro, and Chorizo Tabbouleh
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Lentil, and Orange Salad
- Chicken and Toasted Coconut Green Curry
- Sticky Ginger and Mandarin Pork Loin with Herb Noodle Salad
- Orange, Date, and Walnut Cake with Orange Butterscotch Sauce
- Bright and Early Orange Smoothie
- Scotch, Ginger, and Lemon Cocktail
- Coconut Lemon Bars
- Meyer Lemon Mousse with Honey-Basil Berries
- Key Lime, Passion Fruit, and Raspberry Trifle
- Pomelo-Maple Panna Cotta with Coconut Crumble
- Sesame Thumbprint Cookies with Yuzu Curd
- Blood Orange and Champagne Granita
About the Author
Marie Asselin is a freelance food writer, blogger, translator, stylist, recipe developer, and culinary teacher. Her blog, Food Nouveau, was a finalist at the 2016 Saveur Awards and won the 2017 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) award for best recipe-based blog. She also won the 2017 IACP award for best food styling in a commercial food photograph. Simply Citrus is her first cookbook, which will be published by Gibbs Smith on March 6, 2018. Marie lives in Québec City, Canada, with her partner, Eric, their son, Jules, and a delightfully playful cat named Soya.