Simply Citrus is a sunny, beautifully photographed book that contains 60 recipes using a variety of fresh citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit, pomelos, kumquats, and citrus products such as yuzu juice, orange blossom water, and preserved lemons in a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, desserts, and drinks. Chapters are organized by fruit, which means it’s easy to find a delicious recipe to use the citrus fruits you have on hand.
Watch the Trailer!
The recipes in Simply Citrus include:
- Small-Batch Citrus Marmalade
- Savory Lemon and Olive Oil Cakes
- Lime, Ginger, and Coconut Ceviche
- Roasted Mandarin, Carrot, and Bell Pepper Gazpacho
- Orange and Ginger Pork Sliders with Peanut Sauce
- Kale, Cilantro, and Chorizo Tabbouleh
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Lentil, and Orange Salad
- Chicken and Toasted Coconut Green Curry
- Sticky Ginger and Mandarin Pork Loin with Herb Noodle Salad
- Orange, Date, and Walnut Cake with Orange Butterscotch Sauce
- Bright and Early Orange Smoothie
- Scotch, Ginger, and Lemon Cocktail
- Coconut Lemon Bars
- Meyer Lemon Mousse with Honey-Basil Berries
- Key Lime, Passion Fruit, and Raspberry Trifle
- Pomelo-Maple Panna Cotta with Coconut Crumble
- Sesame Thumbprint Cookies with Yuzu Curd
- Blood Orange and Champagne Granita
Buy Simply Citrus from your favorite bookseller:
About the author of Simply Citrus, Marie Asselin
Marie Asselin is an award-winning food writer, translator, stylist, recipe developer, and culinary teacher. Her blog, Food Nouveau, was shortlisted at the 2016 Saveur Awards, then won the 2017 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) award for Best Recipe-Based Blog as well as the 2018 IACP award for Best Individual Blog. She also won the 2017 IACP award for Best Food Styling in a Commercial Food Photograph. Simply Citrus is her first cookbook, which will be published by Gibbs Smith on March 6, 2018. Marie lives in Québec City, Canada, with her partner, their toddler son, and a delightfully playful cat named Soya.