Quick post just to share the enthusiasm I feel about the latest addition to my cookbook collection: One Dough, Ten Breads, by Sarah Black. This post was supposed to be a full review, but flipping through the book has made me realize I really want to knead my way through it. I’ll work on my bread making skills, and report back in a few weeks with more detailed impressions.
As scheduled though: A copy of this beautiful book is up for grabs!
How to Win
Here’s how to win a copy of One Dough, Ten Breads: Making Great Bread by Hand.
- Mandatory: Leave a comment saying which type of bread you’d like to learn to make the most. Baguette, focaccia, fougasse? Tell me which leavened treat makes your heart beat.
- Optional: Take advantage of all the social media options in the Rafflecopter widget below to get more chances to win. When entering through social media, make sure I can recognize your name/address so I can reach you if you win.
The Fine Print
- You must be a U.S. or Canadian resident to win (or provide a U.S. or Canadian mailing address).
- Each winner needs to answer a simple skill question to get the prizes.
- The giveaway ends Thursday, March 3, 2016, at midnight EST.
Good luck to everyone!Yum