Sweet Spot: Modern, Better-for-You Dessert Recipes, with Clever Tips to Bake (Mostly) Dairy Free
What if you could make sweet treats that are leaner and more nutritious, but still taste sumptuously indulgent? In Sweet Spot, you’ll discover modern desserts your guests will swoon over, and only you will know that you actually made healthier choices for them. Enjoy 112 full color pages, more than 60 versatile recipes–all meticulously tested, mouthwatering photography, and clever tips for adopting a (mostly) dairy-free diet.
Here’s what you’ll get when you purchase your copy of Sweet Spot:
- 112 full color pages, packed with information and recipes
- 20 brand new dessert recipes—special occasions cakes, small cakes, cookies and bars, spoonable treats, and candies—all meticulously tested
- 30 variations that allow you to transform the main recipes into completely different, but equally delightful, desserts
- 23 versatile basic recipes that you can get creative with to concoct even more sweet endings
- Original mouthwatering photography
- Instructions to make all recipes with or without dairy products
- Detailed information about dairy-free baking ingredients and product recommendations
- A professionally designed electronic book, either in PDF or ePUB format, allowing you to easily browse through the recipes
- A helpful chapter about lactose intolerance and dairy allergies, including tips to learn how to make better-for-you choices when grocery shopping
- Instant download
> BUY NOW
For more details, see the book’s official page.
Available as an electronic book, in PDF or EPUB formats, or in print.
eCookbook (PDF or EPUB formats): US$9.99
Print version: US$24.99 (shipping to Canada and the U.S. included, every copy signed by the author)
This richly illustrated guide to making éclairs contains all the information you need to make the elegant French delicacy at home:
- 20 pages filled with 30 hi-resolution pictures and step-by-step instructions
- 3 additional pastry cream recipes (vanilla, maple, and coffee)
- 3 additional glaze recipes (maple-coffee, white chocolate, and lemon)
- 10 alternate flavors and recipe ideas
- Shaping and baking instructions for choux (cream puffs)
- 3 printable templates to help you shape perfect éclairs and choux
- Handy printable format
- Instant download
- Only US$4.99!
For more details, see the eBook’s companion post: How to Make Chocolate Éclairs: An Illustrated Step-by-Step Recipe.
The eBook comes in PDF format. It’s an instant download, you get access to it as soon as you check out on PayPal.